This is a TEMP to HIRE, full time, 40 hour work week position. Not suitable for someone looking for temporary, summer or part time employment.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 3:00 pm (occasional overtime – voluntary)
Location: Henderson, NV (near Gibson and the 215)
- Applying mesh to polystyrene profiles.
- Patching/sanding profiles between coats.
- Handling of finished product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age due to work requirements and hours
- Have some experience or training in Assembly/Production
- Be able to understand directions in English
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Be able to work with small scale items requiring a strong attention to detail
- Be able to bend, stoop, stand for entire shift, light lifting required
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Work safely
- Have safety shoes