Position: Assembly Associate
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shifts: Monday-Friday Day Shift hour TBD
Overview of Position:
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Follow detailed instructions
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
- Place orders for supplies.