Seeking individuals who are looking to start a caregiving career! Caregivers provide caregiving and housekeeping services for clients.
We are committed to enriching lives by providing nurturing, compassionate senior home care and by guiding families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living. Healthcare professionals and families look to us to help them navigate the complexities of the senior care system.
Position/s: Entry-Level Caregivers
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Location: Reno, Sparks, Carson City
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Shifts: All Shifts – Days, Nights & Overnight stays
Overview of Position:
- Perform housekeeping tasks including laundry, light housekeeping, changing linens, planning, and preparing meals, assist with feeding, as needed, grocery shopping, transportation to physician visits and other activities such as medication and appointment reminders.
- Provide services following the Home Care Plan of Service including Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, feeding and incontinence.
- Use household equipment and supplies safely.
- Maintain a written log and receipts of client monies used for purchase of goods and materials used in the care of the client.
- Report any changes in the client’s condition to the supervisor.
- Accurately document services and submit documentation in a timely manner.
- Basic knowledge of housekeeping and preparing meals.
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Candidate is willing & able to take and pass a Background Check.
- Candidate is willing & able to take TB Test & Physical.
Experience as a caregiver, certified nursing assistant (CNA), home health aide (HHA) and community based residential facility (CBRF) is preferred, but not required.