Most companies are struggling to find qualified candidates. You are seeing more and more companies adding sign-on bonuses, giving away food, subsidizing housing, etc.…
This is a unique time where employees are in the driver’s seat when it comes to finding a job, negotiating pay and benefits. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Employees have the ability to find a job in their desired location, pay rate, and with some extra benefits that may not exist in the next 3 to 6 months. This is a simple supply and demand issue. There are more jobs than employees. That means that the businesses are having to offer more to be able to attract employees who consistently show-up and contribute at work. When the supply and demand flip (more employees than jobs) you will see companies cut back on the extra benefits and perks as they don’t need to offer them to find employees.
Here are some benefits you might be able to get if you start looking for a position:
- Increased pay rate
- Companies are offering $1+ per hour increases in base pay.
- Sign-on bonuses
- Companies are offering cash and other bonuses for working a certain number of hours in your first 30, 60 and 90 days.
- Flexibility of schedule
- Companies are being more flexible with employees on getting them their desired schedule.
- Better Location
- Now is a great time to try and find a job that may be more convenient for you to get to
- Additional training – Less Experience Needed
- Companies are willing to hire more employees who have limited or no experience. This gives you a chance to get into a position that you might not be qualified for and receive paid training. This is a great way to expand your skillset.
There is no telling how long things will be in the employee’s favor, so we highly recommend taking advantage of this situation today!
We are always hiring. Click the APPLY NOW button below and we will see if we can find you a position that fits your needs.