This location has a prospective Area Manager who is exploring launching the branch. The agreement has not been finalized, so please feel free to apply if interested.
Bridging the Gap (BTG) is an international recruitment company looking for Key Individuals within the United States in order to make their operations an overwhelming success.
We are currently seeking a Staffing Area Manager to lead this location and Surrounding areas. This role is responsible to help sell our services to new and existing clients. This role will be a critical link between our clients and talent. On a daily basis this role will need to also recruit and interview candidates for our open positions and manage direct reports (Account Supervisors, Administrative Assistants, Internal Supervisors and Shift Lead Supervisors). This position reports directly to CEO for their Area.
The Successful Candidate will have the amazing opportunity to Vest into their own Franchise as the Operation becomes successful, eventually owning their very own BTG Staffing Franchise.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: *
- Generate new business through prospecting, cold calling, scheduling appointments and building relationships
- Create recruiting plans to develop talent pool for future and existing opening.
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff that adhere to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Manage market operations for P&L, Revenue, Gross Profit and bottom-line profitability.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow the market
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Capability to perform service reviews with accounts including but not limited to:
- Review of open and filled orders.
- Employee retention.
- Market rate and competitive rate analysis.
- Partnering opportunities with clients to solve staffing issues.
- Productivity of employees at a given client premises.
- Manage and Develop Account Supervisors. Preparing proposals bids and presentations
- Providing the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices
- Participating in networking events and organizations
- Good customer service by ensuring a timely and accurate placements of service employees.
- The administration of computer input, reporting, timekeeping etc. associated with operation of office.
- Increasing / Maintaining a Profitable Branch
Rewards: Competitive Remuneration
- Equity Shareholding
- Franchise Opportunity
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
Requirements: Degree in Business, HR, Accounting or other related field would be advantages but not critical. Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
- Minimum of 5 years within the staffing industry leading a branch in this respective market very important
- Previous experience in your market is important.
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite, ADP and computer systems
- Ability to travel in territory assigned.
Job Type: Full-time: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 / year before incentives and distributions.
- Management: 2 years
- Staffing: 5 years
- Business Development: 2 years
- Recruiting: 2 years
Education: High school
Location: Please see all Available Locations – https://bridgingthegapus.com/places/category/available-locations/
Language: English Spanish
CLICK HERE to apply.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.